Monday, June 16, 2008

Reunion 2010

Then we need to have some decision on the Franz/Goossen Reunion of 2010. The consensus is that we will use Carole and plot the city's on a map and find the closest location with some facilities for fun and to house all of us.

I think that we should find out the median age or even the different ages so that we could delegate the activities to people to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

We will also need things like accomidations, food, activities, contacts, mailings, etc.

Just some thoughts...

5 comments:

Carole said...

You're gonna *use* me? What am I a carpet?

Okay... so if ever'body will leave their "city, state" (this comments section would be perfect for that, I think). I found an online plotter that will find the central location for whatever is listed. Right now, with the ones I know about, we're looking at Lake McConaghey in NE :D.

Unknown said...

Just pick some place that has easy access and not too much traffic. The larger the city, the easier the place needs to be to get to. I am going to be both driver and navigator because Bernie can not longer see well enough to drive, and so I'm going to have to watch signs, traffic lights and also turn offs. So, unless you want to come rescue me when I send SOS smoke signals.....I'm depending on you, Carole, to be sensible!!!

Othelia
Oberlin, KS

Goossen Reunion said...

Parker, Colorado for us!

Kathi Goossen & Chris McGuire

Sheryl said...

Any more ideas for the BIG reunion of 2010? Sandy said she would be willing to have something like 2 classes for the young croud 4 yrs to 8 or 9 year olds, maybe a make & take. If we can come up with a date and place, we could touch base with each other about details when we meet for a Hulda reunion.

amberley said...

Two for mendon IL...one for Keith and one for Amberley